Wednesday 6 July 2011

Liesel Loves.. Hallways

Liesel Loves.. Hallways

I'll have to start with my dream hallway. One that is just 'me'

Livingetc




Country Homes & Interior

Bill Ingram's Lake House



Country Homes & Interior

A reminder of my holidays to Southern Europe


I am in love with this gorgeous wallpaper by The Little Greene Paint Company


A Victorian hallway spiced up!


These subtle lilac curtains are perfect against the white wooden walls making it a dresh and warm hallway

Orchard Blossom curtain by Osborne & Little


Swedish Country Retreat


I have always loved Scandinavian interiors as long. The use of wood and the soft grey colours spicened up usually by the colour red. I also just love the sillouette on the wall <3
Living etc

I think was mainly attracts me so much to this hallway are the colours of the decorations. The bubblegum pink lamp, the ocean and blue green bags and even the candyfloss phone. I do know one thing which is that the carper (however beautiful) with it's light colours would not work in my hallway. I can just see the black paw prints when I come back walking the dogs!

Lamp by CTO Lighting

I just love the colourful pillows on the elegant sofa

Sofa by An Angel At My Table

The only thing I don't like is the mustard yellow carpet on the strairs. The rest I just love
Homes & Gardens

Simple yet elegant

Ideal Home

This reminds me of Art Deco and my father


A reminder of days at the beach


How fun are these colourful stair spindles!


Not necerally my style but I can't help but love all the colour and flowers in this hallway. It puts a smile to your face :)

Painting by Charlotte Clowes

Clashing? Yes. Bold? Absolutely! Fun? Oh yeah!

Homes & Gardens

Picture perfect

Country Homes & Interiors

Ornate white hallway

Decorative Living

One grand and colourful entry hall


And last but least one for my friend Kim




Love, Liesel

0 comments:

Post a Comment