Friday 8 July 2011

Liesel Loves.. Livingrooms

Liesel Loves.. Livingrooms

I love this livingroom with it's soft colours spiced up by the bright pink footstool by The Dormy House and it the pink & green cushions on the sofa.

Ideal Home


BHG

I have to say this is one of the most beautiful and tasteful hotelrooms I have seen.
Firmdale Hotels

Ooh would I ever leave that sofa if it where mine?


I am in love with this room. The wallpaper, the colours, the comfortable sofa and the cozy feeling. I can't fault a single thing


One of my loves are sillouettes and a bit of humour. I think this display is both!


I love this floral rug by The Rug Company


A serene feminine living room to rest after a hectic day


I love the soft ocean blue & green colours of the chairs, The look so comfortable and like the woman you just want to curl up in them reading a book or looking out of the beautiful bay windows

Coastal Living

I can't help but love this stately livingroom and dreaming away about times past..

Design by John Bobbitt

I'm not sure how comfortable it is to live in but I love the atmosphere this Swedish room oozes


Perhaps not so much the interior (apart from the double deckerbus, bookcase and the format) I love the space and the huge floor to ceiling windows almost resolving the barrier from inside & out. Who needs colour when you have all the greenery outside?

Photo by Chris Everard

Again I love the colours


A comfortable and cozy room. I love the painting above the fireplace. I wonder wether they first choice the sofa's or the painting as they match eachother perfectly

Tria Giovan

A room for a woman with spunk!


Love, Liesel

0 comments:

Post a Comment