Tuesday 17 March 2009

Seeing Green: Saint Patrick's Day

A otherwise perhaps dull kitchen brightens up with these colourful green tiles from Glasstile


I love this room with it's green accesories. It reminds me of gypsies, perhaps because of the framed day bed which reminds me of wagons. The beautiful wooden desk, nothing fancy about, just so pure.


I love so many different interior styles that when I was younger I wanted a big house with lots of rooms and decorate each room in a different style. One for every taste I like (country, loghome, period, modern, natural etc) and every mood =) Like the room below I really like while it's so different from the room above which I like equally. Perhaps I have a split personality :p


I've posted this room before but it's sooo me I couldn't not post it *Ü*


Mum will love this bathroom!


Garden Foyer


Laura Ashley












Imperial Trellis wallpaper by Kelly Wearstler’s


The green wall is the perfect ofset for this photo gallery enhancing it




Drapeaux


Kelly Green anyone? An elegant yet tough musculine bathroom. It can be yours for a while if you stay at the Viceroy Santa Monica.


Also at the Viceroy this stunning bar


What are your favourite rooms? Or perhaps you have a green you like to share?

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like the garden foyer best.

Post a Comment