Saturday 3 January 2009

A Swedish Dream by Karl Larsson

I have to admit that I am half in love with the world Karl Larsson so beautifully paints. The subtle colours that touch you like a soft feather, the beautiful traditional dress, nature, people and interiors look like a dream world and makes me wish that bit more that one day I may witness it myself =)

Brita's Little Nap

Suzanne And Another

Papa's Bedroom

Lisbeth In The Atelier

The Chess Game

Seamstress

The Kitchen

The Veranda

He even makes fertilizing the land look enchanting thanks to it's beautiful back drop. I don't think I'd mind either when with a view like that *heart*
Fertizing The Field

Plowing

What are your favourites?

5 comments:

Irma said...

Beautiful!

Yay, another 'Liesel' blog! I'm gonna miss your polls on BNA, so maybe this will help ;-)

Silvia said...

Love those paintings! I didn't know you had a degree in interior desing, you should practice, I love how you view the world and I bet lots of people would love to find someone like you to decorate their homes!

Liesel said...

Thank you Silvia and Irma. Both are great compliments *v*

I don't know Silvia that I am good enough to become an interior designer! I'm not very practical nor very handy and it can be rather commercial but that deep love of beautiful homes is still there so perhaps I should reconsider =)

Elizabeth said...

Hello, Isabella. This a lovely blog that you have started. I think the pictures in this post are sweet.

Lacey said...

Hi Isa!!! I definitely recommend "Grand Avenue" and "The First Time". Both are by Joy Fielding.

Post a Comment